Delivering OUr Work Safely
At Texas Timber Frames, safety is our number one priority.
We ensure the security and safety of our craftsmen through our 4 key safety programs. We are happy to provide any additional information on how we handle these programs in depth, upon request.
- New Hire Safety Orientation
- Toolbox Talks
- Near-Miss/Near-Hit Analysis
- Sustance & Abuse Program
Our safety representatives have established specific safety regulations which have are in accordance with OSHA standards. Listed are the contents included within our Safety Manual that we provide for each project upon request.
- Hazard Assessment Survey and Analysis
- Onsite First Aid/CPR/AED trained persons.
- Our 24hr Emergency Contact List
- Safety Commitment Letter per project
- List of our Mechanical and Rigging Equipment along with their Certified Operators
- Lockout/ Tagout Program.
Proven Track Record
As our company grows, our safety programs and certification grows as well. We constantly remind our employees the importance of awareness and precaution on each project at the start of the week. Our employees input is extremely important to us as we encourage them to engage in our safety discussions and surveys. Our goal is to add these two new qualifications to our resume.
- SHARP Recognized
- OSHA License for every Employee